*You must have accepted Rage as club & paid a total of $50 to Badger Region*
New this year players have two options to complete the officials clinic
Officials clinic needs to be completed by December 18
to be eligible to participate in tournaments.
In-person: There will be an in person training held at the
River Falls High School on Dec. 10, 1-4:00pm Register for in-person officials clinic
Online: See instructions below.
- Go to: webpoint.usavolleyball.org
- Click “Login” box
- Enter username & password, then click- “Log in”
- On LEFT click-”Region Clinics”
- In October 2016 box find the following 2 clinics
BG Junior Player Training (BG17_101)-online (Pewaukee, WI)
BG Junior Second Referee Training (BG17_102)-online (Pewaukee, WI)
- Click “Register now” on right. Fill in required fields.
- Click Red Box on bottom- “USAV Academy”
*This will bring you to ‘My Account” page on USAVolleyballAcademy website. The courses are listed for you to take online.
- Click “Go” on the right side to complete each course.
When completed send “Completion Certificate” to: email@example.com
Completion Deadline is: December 18th!!
Official Clinic questions use the help button on “My Account” page.
Rage Questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org